TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 Apply 147 TNPSC AE Jobs. The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released the application form for the posts of the Assistant engineer vacancies. It is a big announcement from the candidates who are preparing for the Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released the official notification on the 17th November 2017 with the Advt. no. 26/2017. In the TNPSC CESE Recruitment Notification 2017, the commission going to fill about the 147 vacancies in the department. In this notification, the authority going to fill about Assistant engineer, Jr Electrical Inspector & Assistant Director in various departments. Candidates who are willing to apply for the TNPSC CESE Notification 2017, they have to submit their applications for respective eligible posts through the online mode. The application submission details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam syllabus has explained below clearly and available on the official TNPSC CESE Notification 2018.
Before submitting the online application for the TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017, they must read all the eligibility criteria clearly. The selection process for this recruitment process is Written examination, Oral test/ Interview. The contenders have to submit the TNPSC CESE AE Notification 2017 application forms from the date of 17th November 2017 and the last date is 16th December 2017. The last date for the payment of the application fee is 19th December 2017. The candidates suggest applying for the TN CESE Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible to avoid the last minute problems. The application link for the posts has been clearly in the below of this content. By using the official link given below, candidates will submit their application for the TN CESE AE Recruitment 2017 directly.
TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
Candidates must check the details for the TN CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, age limit, exam syllabus and educational qualifications. Candidates must complete their Graduation in relevant field as mentioned in the official notification. The TNPSC CESE Notification 2017 age limit details have given clearly on the official notification. We suggested to the candidates to download the official advertisement & submit your application forms in the prescribed form before the last date. The application fee details for the TNSC AE Recruitment 2017 is as follows…One Time Registration fee: Rs.150/- & Examination fee: Rs.200/-. The official web portal of the authority is @ www.tnpscexams.net. For more updates regarding the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 visit our web portal regularly.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – 14 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector – 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering)– 117 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 13 Posts
Number of Posts: 147 posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Starting Date: 17th November 2017
Last Date of Application: 16th December 2017
Last Date of Application Fee Payment: 19th December 2017
Official Website: www.tnpscexams.net/TNPSC
Selection Procedure of TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Qualification for the TNPSC CESE AE Recruitment 2018
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety & Health: Must complete Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
- Junior Electrical Inspector: Complete their Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering): B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the applicants in item (ii) will be considered
- Assistant Engineer (AE): Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission
A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- One Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.200/-
How to apply TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants first go to the official website of TNPSC
- Go to the “Recruitment” section
- Search the Tamil Nadu CESE AE Recruitment 2017
- Download the advertisement
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Click on the TNPSC CESE Application 2017 link
- Fill the details asked in the application form
- Submit the given filled details and pay the application fee in prescribed mode
- Download Tamil Nadu CESE PSC CESE AE Online Application 2017 for future use.
- TNPSC CESE 2017 Application Starting Date: 17th November 2017
- TNPSC CESE Application 2017 Last Date: 16th December 2017
- TNPSC CESE Application Fee 2017 Payment Last Date: 19th December 2017