CVVP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply 81 Trainee Officer, JE Jobs Online. The Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) has released the official notification to recruit the Trainee Engineer and Junior Engineer vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Govt Jobs In Jammu & Kashmir can apply for the respective vacancies. The aspirants have to check the detailed information for the vacancies listed in the department. The detailed information for the CVVP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 has given in the below of this content. Through this latest notification of the CVVP, the authority was going to fill about 81 posts in the department. All the eligible contenders have to submit their applications through online mode. The official link to apply online has given in the below of this content. The official website of the authority is @ cvppindia.com. All the brief information has given in the below of this article of the CVVP Trainee Engineer Notification 2017.
Before submitting the application for the CVVP Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification, they have to check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, examination dates and Syllabus of the examination. The CVVP Trainee Engineer Application 2017 registration will start from the date of 17th November 2017. And the last date of submitting the application form is 14th December 2017. To apply for the respective job vacancies, candidates have to possess the required eligibility as given in the official advertisement. The examination syllabus and examination dates have given clearly in the below of this content. Candidates have to pay the CVVP Trainee Engineer Application Form 2017 Fee is Rs.500/- and for the SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates fee was exempted. candidates have to fee pay the application before the last date i.e 14th December 2017 in prescribed mode. The examination going to conduct the in the month of January/ February 2017(Tentatively). The Admit card for the examination will be available before the 7 days of the examination. For more information about CVVP Junior Engineer & Trainee Engineer Recruitment visit our web portal.
CVVP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP)
Name of the Post:
- Trainee Engineer
- Trainee Officer
- Junior Engineer
Number of Posts: 81 posts
Application Mode: Online
Application Starting Date: 17th November 2017
Last Date of Application: 14th December 2017
Official Website: cvppindia.com
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Qualification For CVVP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017
- For Trainee Engineer: BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Civil Engineering.
- For Junior Engineer: Full time regular Diploma in Engineering from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD/Ex-Serviceman/J&K Domicile shall be as per Government of India Norms & Directives.
- Unreserved (UR)/ OBC- 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates- Exempted
How to download CVVP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017
- First Candidates go to the official website @ cvppindia.com
- Go to the Recruitment section
- Search on the homepage for CVVP Trainee Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Click on the link and download official advertisement
- Check the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts
- Click on the CVVP Application Form 2017
- Fill the required details asked in the application form
- Pay the application fee in prescribed mode
- Download CVVP Trainee Engineer, Junior Engineer Application Form 2017
- Application Starts From: 17th November 2017
- Application Last Date: 14th December 2017